Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A great tasting dish.
- 6 ounces frozen concentrate orange juice, thawed
- 6 frozen chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine thawed orange juice, marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or on High for about 4 hours.
- When chicken is done, remove to serving platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place covered chicken in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Mix the cornstarch and water together and stir into the juice crock pot.
- Turn crock pot to High and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve the sauce over the chicken; delicious with brown or white rice.
This was ok, a bit bland for us. Needs a bit of somthing, just not sure what...