8 hrs 5 mins
Audrey M's Note:
A great tasting dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine thawed orange juice, marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- 2Place frozen chicken in crock pot.
- 3Pour orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- 4Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or on High for about 4 hours.
- 5When chicken is done, remove to serving platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Place covered chicken in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- 7Mix the cornstarch and water together and stir into the juice crock pot.
- 8Turn crock pot to High and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 9Serve the sauce over the chicken; delicious with brown or white rice.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glazed Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g