Prep 10 mins
Cook 120 hrs
A quick stir fry to go with roast chicken or beef. Quick and easy to do as well.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Broccoli With Red Pepper recipe from Food.com.
- Mix orange juice and cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet (or wok) over high heat.
- Add shallots and cook 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and red pepper.
- Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add orange juice mixture.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes until tender crisp.
- Sprinkle with orange zest and S& P.