Prep 10 mins
Cook 120 hrs
A quick stir fry to go with roast chicken or beef. Quick and easy to do as well.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Broccoli With Red Pepper recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice (or for extra strength use concentrate)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced (or use garlic)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- salt and pepper
- Mix orange juice and cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet (or wok) over high heat.
- Add shallots and cook 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and red pepper.
- Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add orange juice mixture.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes until tender crisp.
- Sprinkle with orange zest and S& P.