Use Orange Glass Shiner to polish any glass or mirror to a lovely finish and shine. This is a joy to use and really works. I have a my 2-year olds grubby fingerprints to clean everyday. This works and is all natural. For a more antiseptic clean, substitute a little orange or lemon oil with some tea tree oil. The smell won't be that pleasing though. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty plastic spray bottle and shake well before each use. Spray on glass or mirror and wipe immediately with a clean cloth.
- 2Watch the shiny surface emerge.
- 3Note that stubborn stains like old toothpaste glop and chewing gum come off with ease, plus the aroma is pleasant and uplifting.
- 4It's best to use gloves with this cleaner and remember to shake before using the evenly incorporate the essential oils.
- 5As with all household cleaners, keep this one out of the reach of children.
Nutritional Facts for Orange Glass Shiner
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: