Prep 16 mins
Cook 0 mins
Being someone who loves and appreciates the bounty of flora and fauna America is blessed with, I just so much love the oranges here in Florida. I found this recipe in the Food column, Weekend and threw it together. It was really unusual when I looked at the ingredients and the way to make this, but I gave it a shot, and it tasted pretty nice! Hope you like it too!
- 200 ml orange juice (what we call "OJ" here in Florida)
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and pureed
- 3 -4 teaspoons honey, to taste
- 2 fresh mint leaves, washed
- Puree the kiwi fruits and mint leaves together in a blender or food processor.
- Sieve if required.
- In another bowl, combine the honey and OJ.
- Pour the OJ into chilled glasses with crushed ice, if you so like it.
- Spoon kiwi fruit pulp over this and serve.