Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe has a delightful flavor that makes your taste buds POP! The recipe came to me one night while I was eating a clementine with yogurt and watching my brother eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I would recommend Cuties clementines and Vanilla Yogurt to make it taste like a Creamsicle! Yum! :)
- 1 clementine (any brand you like but I prefer Cuties)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (or any yogurt you prefer)
- Peel the clementine and make sure all the skin is off it. Trust me, it won't taste good if you take a bite into the skin.
- Separate the clementine into the little sections natures already cut them into. I think it is easier just to separate them than to cut them.
- Dollop the yogurt on the clementine piece or just dunk them into the yogurt. Either way you do it, it will taste great!
Great snack! I used Cuties and Yoplait's French Vanilla yogurt. The yogurt, as a dip, was fat-free and creamy goodness. The family loved pairing these. Added to my snacks for kids line up. Thanks for posting FLAVORace! Made for the "Love Train" tag event in the Contests and Events Forum January/February 2012. Enjoy! ChefDLH
YUM! Super healthy and a great idea to dip clementines into vanilla yogurt. This is going to go into my kids' school lunches. Thanks, FlavorACE!