Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is lovely with a fresh salad and baked potato pieces.
- 3 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 orange, grated rind only
- 1 red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 boneless white fish fillets
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Process the bread in a blender or food processor to form fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the parsley, orange rind and chilli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray the fish with oil.
- Place into a baking dish and press the crumb mix onto the fish.
- Spray with oil again.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
This a very simple coating for a white fish. The coating gave the fish a good flavor, not too strong but enough to enhance the fish. I will make this recipe again.
What a lovely simple way to cook fish. It was so moist inside with a crisp crust on the top. The only change I made was to cut the recipe in half as there was only my DH and myself for dinner. I did use the zest of one orange for the half recipe though and it wasn't too strong. Thank you Dale for a lovely recipe - I will be trying another of your fish recipes next week and this one will be made again. Glen