Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Was a really nice addition to our Christmas brunch!
Make and share this Orange-Cranberry Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 1. 6 lbs of tangerines/clementines is 2 bags of cuties.
- 2. Chill tangerines/clementiens over night
- 3. squeeze both bags of tangerines or clementines into 1 pitcher.
- 4. use a sieve to filter the pulp out of the juice.
- 5. pour 1/2 the seltzer water into the pitcher which will be used for serving.
- 6. pour clementine juice into the 2nd pitcher.
- 7. pour cranberry juice cocktail into the 2nd pitcher.
- 8. pour the rest of the seltzer water into the 2nd pitcher.
- 8. stir until combined.