Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006. This comes from The African Cookbook by Bea Sandler.
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop raspberry sherbet
- 1 scoop Orange sherbet
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream (or to your liking)
- 2 mandarin orange sections (for garnish)
- In a whiskey-sour glass, layer 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce, chocolate ice cream, respberry sherbert, and orange sherbet.
- Add 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce.
- Top with whipped cream and 2 mandarine orange slices.
Wonderful! My sons love sherbets and this one was a hit with them. Just delicious. They liked the addition of the mandarin oranges on top. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.