Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Recipe came from the back of an orange extract box
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure orange extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil - extend over sides.
- Butter foil.
- Mix sugar and cocoa; set aside.
- In saucepan, heat butter and milk until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in extracts, sugar mixture, and nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Use foil to lift out of pan - cut into squares.