Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just got a new panini maker and I tried this recipe from the Sandwich Maker Cookbook to make an interesting sandwich.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread or 2 slices rye bread or 2 slices white bread or 2 slices sourdough bread or 2 slices raisin bread or 2 slices nut bread
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices cooked turkey or 2 slices cooked chicken
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 orange, 3 segments used
- Spread inside of bread slices with mayonnaise, Layer chicken, cheese, and orange segments on bread.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and salt.
- Make in sandwich maker or panini maker, follow machines directions.
Yummy! Made this for brunch today and really enjoyed it. The orange flavour was wonderful with the turkey. I used wholegrain bread, pressed in the Panini machine for about 3 minutes, and my sandwich was ready within 7 minutes. Thank you morgainegeiser