1/1 Photo of Orange Chablis Jelly
This came from an older lady who lived near us about 20 years ago. She would make this and give it to all of her neighbors for Christmas. It is very good, has a pretty color and she was kind enough to give me the recipe before she died. I'm posting it so I don't lose it..again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine the sugar, wine, lemon juice, orange rind and orange juice in a dutch oven.
- 2Bring this to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in the pectin and bring the mixture to a full, rolling boil and boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and if there is a foam, skim it off with a metal spoon.
- 5Quickly and CAREFULLY, pour the jelly into hot, sterilized half pint jars, filing to 1/4 inch from the top of the jar.
- 6Wipt the jar rims and seal with metal lids and bands.
- 7Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove and cool.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Chablis Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 153.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g