Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adding orange juice to this Oriental version of stir-fried broccoli gives it a whole new dimension! This recipe comes from Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into small flowerets
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, honey, and cornstarch.
- Mix until corn starch is dissolved.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccoli.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli is bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Stir orange juice mixture and pour over broccoli.
- Cook, stirring, for a few minutes, until broccoli is evenly coated and sauce is thick and clear.
My DD made this as an easy side for a early Thanksgiving dinner with family from out of state. Loved the sweet and savory flavorss
I did this up in a wok and used orange concentrate instead of juice. I like the extra umph of the concentrate. I served it with a BBQ meal and it couldn't have been better. I can see this being done again. Thanks Whisper