Recipe by rosered
From Woman's Day Magazine. These are delicious and great for a weekday meal. Serve with baked sweet potatoes and your favorite salad.
Top Review by Terri Newell
I would give this recipe more stars, but for the unclear instructions. The recipe indicates that 1/4 cup of the sauce should be reserved, but does not mention when to make use of this.
I coated the chicken with the larger amount of sauce, and baked in a rectangular casserole dish for thirty minutes. It would have been a mess if I had used a shallow pan, as the recipe seemed to indicate, for there was a lot of juice.
After thirty minutes, I turned and basted the chicken. When it was completely cooked, I coated it with the reserved sauce and returned it to the oven briefly.
The flavor was very good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients and reserve 1/4 cup.
- Toss remaining sauce with the drumsticks.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet either lined with nonstick foil or coated with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Baste with the reserved sauce and return to the oven for 10 minutes.