Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are so delicious. Adults and kids love them equally. Cook time is freeze time.
- 198.44 g vanilla yogurt
- 158.51 ml orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 large bananas
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 6 popsicle sticks
- Puree all ingredients together in blender.
- Pour into 6- 3oz molds or paper cups.
- Freeze for one hour, place sticks in the middle.
- Freeze for another 3 hours, until solid.
- To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out.
- If using paper cups, peel away paper.
Delicious and so easy!!! Made as directed making 10 pops (using bathroom size dixie cups)! I used WW yogurt, so my cal count may be a bit less than listed. A wonderful treat in the summer or anytime! Thanks for sharing!