1/1 Photo of Orange Banana Smoothie Pops
4 hrs 5 mins
These are so delicious. Adults and kids love them equally. Cook time is freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients together in blender.
- 2Pour into 6- 3oz molds or paper cups.
- 3Freeze for one hour, place sticks in the middle.
- 4Freeze for another 3 hours, until solid.
- 5To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out.
- 6If using paper cups, peel away paper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Banana Smoothie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g