Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A delicious smoothie! The recipe came with my smoothie maker.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 frozen banana, cut in chunks
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup orange flavored yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- Pour all liquid ingredients into smoothie maker or blender.
- Add all frozen ingredients.
- Blend at low setting for 30 seconds then high setting until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This smoothie wasn't one of my favorites. I think the yogurt made it to thick and the frozen yogurt was a little much. I think by replacing the frozen yogurt with ice would make it much better. Other than that the recipe was OK.