Recipe by melflo
It's a slow-cook dish..but the results are well worth it.
Top Review by totallyhotmom
I make this all the time for my family and they LOVE it!!! I only wish i had found it sooner. I am always asked to bring it to parties and potluck's. It is always the hit of the party. If I could give it 10 stars I would!!!
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 -10 ounces swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and skin breast and place in bottom of 9X13 dish.
- cover completely with sliced cheese.
- Mix together soup, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Pour over top of chicken covering completely.
- Mix cracker crumbs with butter and sprinkle over the top of sauce.
- (Crumbs should cover sauce completely).
- Bake at 275 for 2 1/2 hours uncovered.
- (You may want to put a drip pan underneath depending on how full the dish is).