Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A non-traditional sandwich that everyone can enjoy. Not spicy in a hot sense of the word, but as in spiced. These are delicious! (ps: make however many you want)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- garlic (to taste)
- white bread or pumpernickel bread or rye bread or potato bread
- white American cheese
- lightly butter one side of each peice of bread.
- Turn it butter side down on a cookie sheet.
- Place a peice of cheese on each and sprinkle with either lowry salt or garlic (to your taste).
- Bake on 250 till cheese is slightly bubbly.
- Take out.
- Cool slightly, eat while warm.