Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Easy and kids love them; adults, too. These are done in the oven so you will be able to do a lot at a time.
- 8 whole graham crackers (broken in half)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce or 2 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place whole graham crackers 1" apart on a baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes or till the marshmallows are puffed and chips are slightly melted.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.