Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An elegant tea sandwich, or appetizer.
Make and share this Open-Faced Salmon Tea Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 slices rye cocktail bread
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 24 thin slices
- 6 slices smoked salmon, cut crosswise in half
- grated lemon peel
- fresh dill sprig
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed and lemon juice in small bowl; mix well. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly onto bread slices.
- Top each with 2 slices cucumber and 1 piece salmon.
- Garnish with lemon peel and fresh dill.
A great combination & perfect for brunch. In memory of Janice for Think Pink.
The citrus zest and the juice kicked it up a notch. I enjoyed it!
I made these for a girls tea party. The girls didn't appreceiate them, but my husband I and sure liked them!