Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A bit messy but very good! Great served with hash brown potatoes.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 3 English muffins
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 lb American cheese
- 6 slices Canadian bacon
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a saucepan melt butter and stir in flour,pepper,salt and mustard.
- Add milk and stir until thick.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour half of the sauce into greased 10x6x2 inch baking pan.
- Place English muffin halves in the baking pan.
- Break eggs individually over each English muffin half.
- Top with a slice of Canadian bacon.
- Pour the rest of the cheese sauce over the muffins.
- Bake in 325 oven for 15-20 minutes.