- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 5 -6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons sour cream
- 8 slices bacon, fried and drained
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread under the broiler on one side only.
- Place toasted sidedown on cookie sheet.
- Combine crab meat, celery, scallions, mushrooms, caraway seeds, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Spread mixture on untoasted side of bread; top with 2 slices bacon and a slice of cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts and bubbles.