- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk (I fill 1 can from the empty soup cans)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, drained (mixed vegetables)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (leftovers or saute' cubes in oil, butter and some spices)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices white bread
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart pot over medium heat, cook cream of chicken soup and milk, stirring constantly, until warm.
- Add canned vegetables and chicken. Cook until heated through.
- Season with Worcestershire, sage, salt, and black pepper. Place 2 slices of bread on each plate, slightly overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.