Doglover61(aka Earnhardt)'s Note:
Yummy breakfast, or, for us a Sunday evening supper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 3 tablespoons butter in 10 inch skillet over moderate heat.
- 2Add potatoes in even layer and sprinkle with celery salt. Cook, turning frequently, about 10 minutes, until tender and lightly browned. Set aside in a dish and keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- 4Melt remaining butter in same skillet. Pour in egg mixture and cook over moderate heat, lifting edges as egg sets to allow uncooked portion to run underneath.
- 5When omelet is set, spoon the hot potatoes on top, along with cheese, onions and bacon bits.
- 6Cut into wedges and serve.
- 7Garnish with sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Face Omelet O'brien
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 380.0 mg
- Sodium 614.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
o'brien frozen potatoes