1/4 Photos of Open-Face Danish Ham and Egg Sandwich
Pesto lover's Note:
Easy and good. Kids love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can toast the bread if you like.
- 2Butter the bread and set aside.
- 3Scramble the eggs with salt and pepper until just done. Eggs should not be dry.
- 4Divide eggs over bread slices.
- 5Top with ham.
- 6Sprinkle with dill to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Face Danish Ham and Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1221.1
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 193.6 mg
- Sodium 2280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.0 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 65.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: