Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy and good. Kids love these.
Make and share this Open-Face Danish Ham and Egg Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- You can toast the bread if you like.
- Butter the bread and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs with salt and pepper until just done. Eggs should not be dry.
- Divide eggs over bread slices.
- Top with ham.
- Sprinkle with dill to serve.
Loved the dill with the ham & eggs! Easy; quick; thanks!<br/>made for ZWT9 Soup-a-Stars
My husband enjoyed this for Sunday breakfast during ZWT9
Quick easy goodness any time of day or night scaled back to serve one. I was very liberal with the fresh dill and eggs and dill go together so well then bring in some ham and yummers. Thanks for the post.