Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe chat board.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter, press into a 9x13" pan.
- Mix chips together; spread on graham cracker layer.
- Cover with marshmallows & can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until marshmallows are gooey & brown.