Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
85 calories, 0g fat = 2 points Another one from Hungry Girl!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packet fat free powdered cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoons fat-free caramel topping
- 1 tablespoon reddi-wip fat-free whipped topping
- Dissolve cocoa into 6-8oz. water.
- Add caramel, stir, and top with whipped cream.
This was a very sweet treat! I had this drink prepared in no time! I also used Cool Whip as the topping. Thanks for posting!
This was very rich and delicious. I used recipe #109322 instead of the sugar free cocoa and cool whip instead of redi whip since they were ingredients I already had . Thanks BurtonFanatice for a nice cocoa recipe. Bullwinkle