Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
One pan wonder! Not sure where I got the recipe it has been around forever! It's easy and filling!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 10 ounces corn kernels, thawed if frozen
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb frozen hash browns, rounds
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 lb frozen onion rings
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- Season beef with salt and pepper to taste and press into the bottom of a large greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle corn evenly over meat.
- Combine cheese and mushroom soups in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread half this mixture on top of meat.
- Place a generous layer of tater tots over soup. Sprinkle bell pepper over potatoes.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Arrange onion rings over top and bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours until golden brown and bubbly.