Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From "No Time to Cook" a recipe that is simple, different tasty and I like the crunch from the onions!
- 6 ounces French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Crush onions in a dish or baggie.
- Combine margarine, parsley, eggs and garlic in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Separate rolls into 4 sections and seal perforations.
- Cut each section into 8 strips.
- Dip each in egg mixture.
- Roll in crushed onions.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes til brown.
These were tasty little rolls. They were so nice and crunchy. Quick and easy to put together, Thanks for posting this recipe.
Had my eye on a similar recipe found in a recent cooking magazine, so was happy to see it posted here! These tasty bites are so easy to make, & I served them with *Parsley*'s recipe #218594! Will definitely be making these sticks time & again! [Tagged, made & reviewed just for the 'halibut!']
These were so easy and delicious! I threw them together in no time, and they turned out crunchy and flavorful, like breadsticks you would get in a restaurant. I definitely plan on making these again when I have company over. Thanks for another great recipe, Laurie!