Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
One Step Lasagna, I got this from a friend and I just added meat. I have a salad with mine and garlic toast
- 2 cups water
- 1 (48 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 box lasagna noodle
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb mixed browned hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- Brown Hamburger and Sauage.
- Combine water and spaghetti sauce.
- pour 1 1/2 cups of this mixture into a 9x13" baking dish.
- Arrange a layer of noodles over the sauce.
- Top with some of hamburger and saugage, and half cottage cheese,half mozzarella.
- sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of parmesan.
- Top with final layer of noodles, the remaining sauce and the parmesan.
- cover pan with foil.
- bake 350 for 2 hours.