Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a one skillet dish, absolutely heavenly. If you love blue cheese, you won't find a better recipe. You could substitute green beans or carrots for the squash if you don't like it!
- 4 pork chops
- 113.39 g blue cheese
- 9.85 ml garlic
- 1.23 ml hot red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 yellow squash
- Saute the garlic in the oil.
- Add chops; brown.
- While chops are browning, slice veggies very thin.
- Turn heat to very low; remove chops to skillet; toss in veggies.
- Saute veggies until crisp tender.
- Move veggies to side of pan, and add chops back in; cover and heat 15 minutes.
- Set heat on lowest point.
- Mix the blue cheese, pepper, and lemon, and spread on the chops.
- Heat till melted.