Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a one skillet dish, absolutely heavenly. If you love blue cheese, you won't find a better recipe. You could substitute green beans or carrots for the squash if you don't like it!
- Saute the garlic in the oil.
- Add chops; brown.
- While chops are browning, slice veggies very thin.
- Turn heat to very low; remove chops to skillet; toss in veggies.
- Saute veggies until crisp tender.
- Move veggies to side of pan, and add chops back in; cover and heat 15 minutes.
- Set heat on lowest point.
- Mix the blue cheese, pepper, and lemon, and spread on the chops.
- Heat till melted.