Quick, busy night supper, in 30 minutes. Change veggies to your liking, the potatoes and chicken will go with almost any veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium heat.
- 2Add potatoes, chicken and bell pepper to frypan.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5Add green beans and cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centre and potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Potatoes, Green Beans, Chicken and Peppers Too.
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 36.3 g