Recipe by Parvulus
An easy chicken dish that is ready in minutes. It's delicious served over pasta or brown rice. If you're into cheesier dishes, use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese instead This recipe is entirely from womenshealthmag.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 2 cups thinly sliced mixed mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place it over medium heat. When it's hot, add the chicken and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until it's no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken to a plate, covering to keep it warm. Add the garlic to the pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half. Put the chicken back in the pan and stir. Adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- Sprinkle with the cheese just before serving.