Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious coffee beverage using Godiva Liqueurs!
Make and share this One Hot Lady Godiva recipe from Food.com.
- 42.52 g Godiva original chocolate liqueur or 42.52 g Godiva chocolate cream liqueur
- 21.26 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 113.39 g french roast brewed coffee or 113.39 g other dark roast brewed coffee
- whipped cream
- chocolate sprinkles or chocolate shavings
- Combine liqueurs and coffee in a mug and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Fantastic! Used Godiva original for the perfect winter warm up drink. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is one yummy drink. A new favorite. Thanks NcMystery :) Made for beverage tag.
Oh, yum! This was absolutely delicious, and perfect for an unusually chilly and windy Saturday evening in April. Another for my favorites cookbook. Thanks for sharing it.