Recipe by Bec
A quick and easy one-dish meal- Hence, the name!
Top Review by C & D's Mommy
I just had to respond to the poor rating this was given. I haven't tried this recipe (yet ~ fully intend to) but I just have to wonder where in the world david_tco lives. Since when is potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and zuccini (let alone water and salt!) expensive??? Where ever you are, maybe you should consider moving, or growing your own! I think this recipe looks tasty and inexpensive!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb sliced round steak
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy teflon or non-stick sprayed skillet, brown meat and onion- Drain well.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes and salt- Cook 15 minutes.
- Add zucchini and simmer until potatoes and zucchini are tender- Add water if needed.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan, if desired.