Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just started Weight Watchers, and of course I had a craving for something sweet and lovely. This recipe is a mishmash from a milkshake recipe used at a coffee shop I worked at ages ago and Hungry Girl's Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze. I've added protein powder and a scoop of fiber powder to add a nutrient kick but you can leave them out; if you do the recipe becomes only 2 Weight Watchers points.
- 5 ounces almond milk or 5 ounces light soymilk
- 1 teaspoon powdered coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 15 g protein powder, vanilla flavor (I use half a scoop of Kaizen 100% Vanilla Ice Cream flavor) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free fiber supplement (optional)
- 5 -6 ice cubes
- 0.5 (4 7/8 ounce) package Oreo thin crisps
- Put the first three ingredients in a blender and let the creamer dissolve. Add Splenda, protein powder, ice cream and ice cubes and blend until drink is smooth and creamy; add more ice cubes as needed to get the desired consistency. Add the Oreo Thin Crisps and pulse only until blended -- if you pulse too much the Oreos will get pulverized.