Recipe by Cook4_6
I finally got around to trying this and really enjoyed it. I added about 4 Tablespoons of Capers and 1/4 cup of chopped spinach to mine, and will probably substitute the tomatoes for marinara next time I make it. I have also made this with salmon as well and it tastes fantastic that way as well!
- 20 ounces spaghettini
- 12 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 14 ounces tomatoes, peeled and pureed
- 1 1⁄4 cups Chardonnay wine
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil, brown the clove of garlic and add the drained tuna and brown.
- Sprinkle with the Chardonnay wine and evaporate.
- Add the tomato and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghettini in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Drain the pasta when it is al dente, but retain some of the water.
- Add the pasta with the sauce immediately.
- If pasta looks dry, add some of the cooking water.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.