Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
At Olive Garden we are passionate about Italian cooking. We are pleased to share with you a collection of our Featured Recipes over the years that you can prepare at home—and share with your friends and family. Link: olivegarden.com
- prepared stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, slightly toasted
- 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, with skin
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- COMBINE stuffing ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with plastic wrap. With a mallet or the palm of your hand, slightly flatten out breasts.
- SHAPE handful of stuffing into a ball and place in center of each chicken breast.
- WRAP breast around the stuffing, starting with one side. Roll the breast, tucking the opposite side underneath. Season top of chicken breast (skin side) with salt and pepper.
- ROAST in oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear. Serve immediately.