Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delectable asparagus recipe that is simple and zesty. Just 5 ingredients (exc. salt and pepper) and 5 minutes to prepare. From Serious Eats,
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 the lemon, zest of
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the asparagus with all the other other ingredients on the baking sheet until combined.
- Roast for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
This was just as delectable and simple as described in the description. We both thought roasting the mustard and lemon on the spears was great and the 12 minute cook time was spot on, we sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese I think mostly out of habit as this is so good it really did not need the cheese. Thanks for the great post.
Great tasting asparagus dish! The mustard, rosemary and lemon zest really kicked it up a notch. Thanks for posting. :)