Recipe by LorenLou
This has become the perfect deviled egg recipe for our family - the only one we use.
Top Review by Zanni
These were good deviled eggs! I chose this recipe because I was out of prepared mustard and only had dry mustard. I doubled the recipe, used light mayo, and cut up some dill pickles since I didn't have any relish. This recipe will be my new standby!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, shelled (obviously)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the boiled eggs lengthwise and gently remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with a fork, but do not pack.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Replace the filling, back into the egg whites.
- You can do it with a spoon, or decoratively with a cake decorating/icing pump.
- Sprinkle with extra paprika and garnish as desired with olives, pimentos, etc.