Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Keep the cracked wheat or bulgur from coming into contact with the water before mixing. Cracked wheat and bulgur quickly absorb water, resulting in a shorter and heavier loaf.
- Measure the ingredients into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.