Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Anything that sparkles...you know me!!! From Bartender.com
- 2 ounces caravella limoncello (chilled)
- spinelli asti spumante sparkling wine (chilled)
- Pour into a long drink glass filled with ice.
- Fill with Spinelli Asti Spumante.
- Decorate with a slice of lemon and twig of fresh mint.
- Enjoy! ;).
A lovely way to jazz up a bottle of spumante, the limoncello gives a nice sweetness. Thanks for posting!
We did this minus the ice and in flutes...like a limoncello kir. It was refreshing light and wonderful! Infact we enjoyed it more than a traditional kir! This is a keeper!