Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my favorite recipe for Salmon cakes. It's so easy to prepare and taste great! Old Bay recipes are always good, when I make these there is never any left. I usually make a double batch :)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon or 1 lb salmon fillet, cooked
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package Old Bay Seasoning, classic salmon mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Drain can of salmon or use cooked salmon. Remove skin and bones. Flake salmon.
- Mix Old Bay Classic Salmon Mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Add salmon; toss gently until well mixed. Shape into 5 patties.
- Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with tartar sauce, mustard or crackers if desired.