Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
a sort of cookie that looks like a buckeye and has peanut butter and chocolate.
- 12 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips or 1 package chocolate (for candy making)
- 3 tablespoons paraffin wax, melted
- Mix together peanut butter,margarine,vanilla and sugar.
- Use hands to make into smooth 1 inch balls. Chill.
- With toothpick, dip all but the very top of balls into melted chocolate paraffin mixture. Drop onto wax paper to harden.
mmm mmm good! easy and fun assembly process to do with kids!
I am from Ohio and these are the best ever. We have our family recipe for them, but yours is very similiar. Now since I am in Texas nobody knows what I am talking about when I say I am gonna make buckeyes LOL! Great Recipe