1/5 Photos of Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies
Miryam MS, RD's Note:
Chewier texture with the old fashion rolled oats, if you want it more crispy add the quick-cooking rolled oats. They are yummy either way!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Put parchment paper on two cookie sheets.
- 2In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, canola oil, egg and vanilla. Blend well.
- 3Add flours, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- 4Add nuts, oatmeal and raisins. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart, flatten slightly with the back of the spoon, and bake between 8-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 51.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g