Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
I could NOT keep these on the plate once cut and served. Can't remember where I got the recipe but my "JOSHUA" loves these bars.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 8" sq pan and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together except the Jam.
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread jam to within 1/4" of the edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes and allow to cool on rack before cutting into 2x1-1/2" bars.
Very good and so easy. The cookies part is slightly chewy and slightly crispy. Keeper recipe. Thank you very much for sharing it.
I made these last night and they are all gone already. I'm afraid I cannot bake this because I will eat the whole pan. Thank you
Forgot to rate it when I posted my review. 5 stars definitely.