Recipe by love4culinary
found these a while back and used it to use up some cereal. I never make cookies without parchment paper! lol
Top Review by Cooking Mom of 7
These were really good. My kids, except for my 7 year old raisin hater, ate them up. Hubby liked them too. I have only one question: Where's the oatmeal? BTW, they didn't stick to the baking sheet.
- 2 cups Raisin Bran cereal, crushed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl combine cereal, wheat flour, and flour; set aside.
- In a larger mixing bowl, cream your butter and sugars til fluffy and airy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour mixture until combined well Drop by quarter cup measure on to an UNGREASED baking sheet.
- (if you're paranoid like me, go ahead and use parchment paper).
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet and then cool on a wire rack.