A tasty variation on the regular marshmallow squares, simple, quick and satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9"x13" pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Mix the cinnamon and cereal in a large bowl (I like to crush them a bit while I'm doing this).
- 3Place bowl near the stove.
- 4In a very large pot, melt the margarine over low to medium heat.
- 5Add the marshmallows stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- 6Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla (mixture cools rapidly).
- 7Add cinnamon/cereal mixture and stir quickly but thoroughly.
- 8Press evenly in pan (I usually end up spraying my hands with cooking spray and do this with my hands).
- 9When cool cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Crisp Marshmallow Squares
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: