Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from my chiropractor. It is a healthy, cholesteral lowering recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 cups oat bran (not flour or flakes)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder (suggest Hain's)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (aluminum free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup light olive oil (extra virgin, cold pressed, can replace some of this with applesauce)
- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combine the two.
- Mix just enough to get the dry ingredients wet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees. 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.