Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
These are the yummiest cookies in my opinion.
Make and share this O So Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco (shortening)
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Mix butter and sugar until mixed.
- Add wet ingredients and mix completely.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to wet.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop on baking sheet by tblspoonfuls.
- Cook 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on sheet a couple of minutes before removing.